Thursday, July 19, 2007
Why Do You Love Jesus?
Jules tagged me to answer the meme, “Why do you love Jesus?”. She has an awesome story so make sure you check out her response.

It has been a few days since I’ve been tagged and I’ve been trying to think about how to put the answer to that in words. I don’t think I truly can. It’s just too big for words.

However, I will state a few simple things that come to mind:

• I love Him because he loves me no matter what.
• I love Him because he lived on earth and has experienced anything I will ever go through. He can always relate to me.
• He knows everything about me – good and bad – and still accepts me.
• No matter how far I go away from Him he is patiently waiting for my return.
• He died for me and paid the price for my sins.

I have to admit this is my first meme. I would like to tag Todd, Julie, and Lori. However, if you are reading this and want to share your thoughts please do so.

  posted at 10:07 AM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 2:05 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Good answers! I'm glad you tagged Todd - I love seeing why people love Jesus and Todd is sure to have a surprise or two up his sleeve.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Julie R. said...

I'm going to spend some time reflecting on it and get back to you. What a great thing to have meditating on my mind -- thanks for asking! I'm already overflowing...

Blessings, friend!
Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lisa M

Location:
Ohio, United States


I am very happily married to my husband Todd. We have a son, Evan, that means the world to us. We also have a cute little teacup poodle named Abby. I love to spend time with my family and friends. I continue to be on the journey as a Christ follower. Every day brings its challenges but I know I'm never alone. He is always there with me.

My Complete Profile


Cool Blogs
  • Todd's Blog
  • Antique Mommy
  • Boo Mama
  • Big Mama
  • Lori's Comfort Zone
  • Callapidder Days
  • Maced With Grace
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • Dad Bloggers
  • Living In Grace
  • Faith Lifts
  • Beth Moore's Blog

  • Recent Posts
  • I planted a bad seed.
  • Prayer Requests
  • Book Review – River’s Edge by Terri Blackstock
  • More Books!
  • Thanks To The Academy!
  • Book Review – “Kill Me” by Stephen White
  • A Week At The Lake
  • I got a ticket yesterday.
  • Getting Away
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out – By Joyce Sampson

  • Archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007

  • Books I've Read in 2007...
  • Lessons I Learned In The Dark
  • Uncharted
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out
  • Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Kill Me
  • River's Edge
  • Kaleidoscope Eyes
  • Whistling In The Dark
  • Quaker Summer
  • Marley and Me
  • One Tuesday Morning


  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Images from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: