Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Prayer Requests

• A coworker who has been off work for over a year waiting on a liver transplant. We were told she is not doing well and will not leave the hospital unless she receives a transplant soon.

• A friend who had a 14 yr old nephew drown on Sunday.

• Another friend who’s cancer has returned after being in remission.

• The mother of our sponsored child from Ethiopia. We received a letter from Berkeit yesterday stating that she is ill and needs prayers.

• Our 10 yr old puppy Abby who has not been feeling like herself over the last several weeks.


  posted at 8:39 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 9:54 AM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry to see such a long list of prayer requests as I know these people (and puppy) are all weighing heavy on your heart.

Praying for them and for your peace of mind about them all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lisa M

Location:
Ohio, United States


I am very happily married to my husband Todd. We have a son, Evan, that means the world to us. We also have a cute little teacup poodle named Abby. I love to spend time with my family and friends. I continue to be on the journey as a Christ follower. Every day brings its challenges but I know I'm never alone. He is always there with me.

My Complete Profile


Cool Blogs
  • Todd's Blog
  • Antique Mommy
  • Boo Mama
  • Big Mama
  • Lori's Comfort Zone
  • Callapidder Days
  • Maced With Grace
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • Dad Bloggers
  • Living In Grace
  • Faith Lifts
  • Beth Moore's Blog

  • Recent Posts
  • Book Review – River’s Edge by Terri Blackstock
  • More Books!
  • Thanks To The Academy!
  • Book Review – “Kill Me” by Stephen White
  • A Week At The Lake
  • I got a ticket yesterday.
  • Getting Away
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out – By Joyce Sampson
  • I’ve won a book!
  • Forgiveness

  • Archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007

  • Books I've Read in 2007...
  • Lessons I Learned In The Dark
  • Uncharted
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out
  • Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Kill Me
  • River's Edge
  • Kaleidoscope Eyes
  • Whistling In The Dark
  • Quaker Summer
  • Marley and Me
  • One Tuesday Morning


  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Images from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: