Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Thanks To The Academy!

Last Friday Lori, from Lori’s Comfort Zone, nominated me for this award. I have never received a blog award before so I was very surprised to get it. I don’t remember how I came across Lori’s blog but I have been visiting it on a daily basis and enjoy reading about her family. She has a son that is around Evan’s age and he is an only child too. Lori and I appear to be around the same age so I just felt at home reading her blog and enjoying her stories. Thanks Lori! You definitely rock!

When you get these awards you are supposed to pass them along to some well deserving people. I do read several blogs on an almost daily basis and have found that some of them have already received this award. I will pick a few of them and share them with you.

First off there is Jules at Maced With Grace. I met Jules by seeing her post comments on my husband’s blog. Jules is a fantastic photographer and always has cool nature pictures to share. She is also very open with her life and the ups and downs of it. I have learned a great deal from Jules and I look forward to seeing what she posts each day.

Another great blog is Katrina at Callapidder Days. She has all kinds of interesting things to read about. She reviews board games and other games for kids. She has Books Galore giveaways, and a Fall Into Reading and Spring Reading Thing challenges. I have not participated in these reading challenges because I just started reading her blog recently but I am looking forward to joining in the fall. I liked seeing what books her participants read and their reviews of them. I find her blog really fun.

And the last one I’ll mention, although there are many more great ones, is Antique Mommy. A day without Antique Mommy is like a day without sunshine. Her blog is wonderful and full of great stories of her son Sean and the adventures they have together.

So, I should probably make some wonderful speech about how I dedicate this award to my husband and son who have supported me in my attempts at blogging. LOL! I wish I had something fun to blog about each day like so many others but for me I just write something when I get inspired which isn’t all that often.

Rock on!

  posted at 12:40 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Lisa for the award and especially your kind words.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Congratulations! I'm a new reader here, but I think you totally rock :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lisa M

Location:
Ohio, United States


I am very happily married to my husband Todd. We have a son, Evan, that means the world to us. We also have a cute little teacup poodle named Abby. I love to spend time with my family and friends. I continue to be on the journey as a Christ follower. Every day brings its challenges but I know I'm never alone. He is always there with me.

My Complete Profile


Cool Blogs
  • Todd's Blog
  • Antique Mommy
  • Boo Mama
  • Big Mama
  • Lori's Comfort Zone
  • Callapidder Days
  • Maced With Grace
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • Dad Bloggers
  • Living In Grace
  • Faith Lifts
  • Beth Moore's Blog

  • Recent Posts
  • Book Review – “Kill Me” by Stephen White
  • A Week At The Lake
  • I got a ticket yesterday.
  • Getting Away
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out – By Joyce Sampson
  • I’ve won a book!
  • Forgiveness
  • Book Review - Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Happy Father’s Day!
  • Still walking...

  • Archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007

  • Books I've Read in 2007...
  • Lessons I Learned In The Dark
  • Uncharted
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out
  • Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Kill Me
  • River's Edge
  • Kaleidoscope Eyes
  • Whistling In The Dark
  • Quaker Summer
  • Marley and Me
  • One Tuesday Morning


  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Images from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: