Thursday, July 12, 2007
More Books!



Okay – I swear I didn’t spend a penny on another book. Really – you believe me don’t you? I won the book “Kaleidoscope Eyes” by Karen Ball from Katrina over at Callapidder Days. Well yesterday when I got the package it was pretty big for just one book. Low and behold there were 3 in there along with a nice note from the author Karen Ball. She stated that she was including 2 of her other books as a gift. I thought that was such a nice thing to do. She gave me “A Test Of Faith” and “Shattered Justice”. I’ve never read any of her books but am excited to get started. Right now I’m finishing up a book by Terri Blackstock and will review it when I get done. It’s a good one.

  posted at 2:02 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, wasn't that just the sweetest thing?! Let us know how you like them. I also won one of the giveaways at Katrina's, early in the giveaway process. My book was by Terri Blackstock! She's a new author for me, and I haven't read it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait for all of your reviews :)

Happy Reading!

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gift! I love books, too, and reading is one of my favorite past times! Can't wait to hear how you liked these books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lisa M

Location:
Ohio, United States


I am very happily married to my husband Todd. We have a son, Evan, that means the world to us. We also have a cute little teacup poodle named Abby. I love to spend time with my family and friends. I continue to be on the journey as a Christ follower. Every day brings its challenges but I know I'm never alone. He is always there with me.

My Complete Profile


Cool Blogs
  • Todd's Blog
  • Antique Mommy
  • Boo Mama
  • Big Mama
  • Lori's Comfort Zone
  • Callapidder Days
  • Maced With Grace
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • Dad Bloggers
  • Living In Grace
  • Faith Lifts
  • Beth Moore's Blog

  • Recent Posts
  • Thanks To The Academy!
  • Book Review – “Kill Me” by Stephen White
  • A Week At The Lake
  • I got a ticket yesterday.
  • Getting Away
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out – By Joyce Sampson
  • I’ve won a book!
  • Forgiveness
  • Book Review - Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Happy Father’s Day!

  • Archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007

  • Books I've Read in 2007...
  • Lessons I Learned In The Dark
  • Uncharted
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out
  • Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Kill Me
  • River's Edge
  • Kaleidoscope Eyes
  • Whistling In The Dark
  • Quaker Summer
  • Marley and Me
  • One Tuesday Morning


  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Images from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: