Thursday, June 28, 2007
I got a ticket yesterday.
Yes – I got a parking ticket yesterday. This was my first ticket ever. I’ve never had a speeding ticket or anything before. Mainly because I’ve just never gotten caught. I do speed on the interstate pretty much all the time. Mainly because I’m always running late to work and because I’m just as in a hurry to get back from work.

Anyway – I got my ticket at church. Yes I said church. I was there to help with Vacation Bible School and made the mistake of parking in front of the church. My “follow the rules” son informed me when I parked the car that there was a sign in front of the car next to me that said “2 Hr Parking”. I told him that it wasn’t in front of my car and that they never watch those things anyway.

Well, my “follow the rules” son also informed me when we got back in the car 3 hours later that there was a ticket on our car. Boy did I look stupid. The only consolation was that some of the other cars around us had them too.

I’m heading back to the church on Friday for 3 hours again. Not sure where I’m going to park. I may have to excuse myself and move the car in between helping the groups of kids with their crafts. I certainly don’t want to end up in jail for spending too much time at church. LOL!

  posted at 2:50 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 5:06 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Lisa! For Shame! Ticketed at church of all places!

Too funny...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lisa M

Location:
Ohio, United States


I am very happily married to my husband Todd. We have a son, Evan, that means the world to us. We also have a cute little teacup poodle named Abby. I love to spend time with my family and friends. I continue to be on the journey as a Christ follower. Every day brings its challenges but I know I'm never alone. He is always there with me.

My Complete Profile


Cool Blogs
  • Todd's Blog
  • Antique Mommy
  • Boo Mama
  • Big Mama
  • Lori's Comfort Zone
  • Callapidder Days
  • Maced With Grace
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • Dad Bloggers
  • Living In Grace
  • Faith Lifts
  • Beth Moore's Blog

  • Recent Posts
  • Getting Away
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out – By Joyce Sampson
  • I’ve won a book!
  • Forgiveness
  • Book Review - Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Happy Father’s Day!
  • Still walking...
  • Books, Books, and more Books
  • Cub Scout Day Camp
  • God's Hand

  • Archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007

  • Books I've Read in 2007...
  • Lessons I Learned In The Dark
  • Uncharted
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out
  • Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Kill Me
  • River's Edge
  • Kaleidoscope Eyes
  • Whistling In The Dark
  • Quaker Summer
  • Marley and Me
  • One Tuesday Morning


  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Images from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: