Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Spam

Yesterday Evan was off school because of a teacher in service day so he had to endure my weekly grocery shopping at Wal-Mart.

We were going down the aisle that had Spam in it and as we pass it he is behind me saying "Please Keep This Away From Your Computer!". He acted like he was reading the label on the Spam so I asked him if it really said that. I was thinking it would be a funny way of advertising and that maybe they put that on there. He said he just made it up. I thought that was pretty funny. Maybe I should let the Spam people in on it.

  posted at 10:04 AM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 12:47 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Lisa, I think TODD is rubbing off on Evan. This cannot be a good thing!

;-)

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Lisa M said...

Jules ~ that is a bit scary isn't it? LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lisa M

Location:
Ohio, United States


I am very happily married to my husband Todd. We have a son, Evan, that means the world to us. We also have a cute little teacup poodle named Abby. I love to spend time with my family and friends. I continue to be on the journey as a Christ follower. Every day brings its challenges but I know I'm never alone. He is always there with me.

My Complete Profile


Cool Blogs
  • Todd's Blog
  • Antique Mommy
  • Boo Mama
  • Big Mama
  • Lori's Comfort Zone
  • Callapidder Days
  • Maced With Grace
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • Dad Bloggers
  • Living In Grace
  • Faith Lifts
  • Beth Moore's Blog

  • Recent Posts
  • Fall Into Reading Challenge
  • Kid Nation
  • Book Review – One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury
  • Funny things kids say
  • A Trip To The ER
  • The Bug Collection
  • Psychiatric Hotline Voice Mail
  • Book Review – Marley & Me by John Grogan
  • Yes - I'm still around.
  • Book Review - Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson

  • Archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007

  • Books I've Read in 2007...
  • Lessons I Learned In The Dark
  • Uncharted
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out
  • Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Kill Me
  • River's Edge
  • Kaleidoscope Eyes
  • Whistling In The Dark
  • Quaker Summer
  • Marley and Me
  • One Tuesday Morning


  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Images from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: