Wednesday, May 23, 2007
McSpecial Times
I have this habit of going to McDonalds about one morning every other week to get a bacon egg and cheese bagel and an English Toffee Cappuccino. I stop there after dropping Evan off at school. You see my poodle, Abby, gets really excited when I bring home McBagels. She loves every part of it and I always share little bits and pieces of it with her. That way I don’t get all 2100 calories myself.

On the days I take Evan to school she is always sniffing all over the minute I open the door. I feel so bad when I have to tell her that particular day was not a McBagel day. LOL! She forgives me anyway. That’s the way pets are you know. They are just so excited to see you that they soon forget that you didn’t bring them a McBagel.

Anyway – now that school is almost out I find myself going to get McBagels about twice a week. I never go there during the summer months so I figure I’d better get my McBagel and McCappuccino fix in before school is out.

Oh – and after eating that we just have to take a walk. Otherwise my McLovehandles will get out of control.

  posted at 4:36 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 7:50 PM, Blogger HeyJules said...

Hahaha! Love the "McLovehandles" comment! So that's what those things are! Mine are not from McBagels but from McMuffins and I, too, try to keep it to once a week - but then I don't share with Grace and Petee so I guess that makes me worse for the wear. ;-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Lisa M

Location:
Ohio, United States


I am very happily married to my husband Todd. We have a son, Evan, that means the world to us. We also have a cute little teacup poodle named Abby. I love to spend time with my family and friends. I continue to be on the journey as a Christ follower. Every day brings its challenges but I know I'm never alone. He is always there with me.

My Complete Profile


Cool Blogs
  • Todd's Blog
  • Antique Mommy
  • Boo Mama
  • Big Mama
  • Lori's Comfort Zone
  • Callapidder Days
  • Maced With Grace
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • Dad Bloggers
  • Living In Grace
  • Faith Lifts
  • Beth Moore's Blog

  • Recent Posts
  • What have I gotten myself into?
  • Our Ethiopian Friend
  • Time Well Spent
  • Purse-onality
  • Women of Faith
  • Picture This!
  • Who's Knocking At Your Door?
  • Five (5) lessons to make you think about the way w...
  • I’ve got a step-mom!
  • Weekend To Remember – Part 2

  • Archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007

  • Books I've Read in 2007...
  • Lessons I Learned In The Dark
  • Uncharted
  • Down (Syndrome) But Not Out
  • Same Kind Of Different As Me
  • Kill Me
  • River's Edge
  • Kaleidoscope Eyes
  • Whistling In The Dark
  • Quaker Summer
  • Marley and Me
  • One Tuesday Morning


  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Images from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by: